Infinite Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: Going Deeper
Move beyond RYT 200 hr training and go deeper – much deeper!
Deeper into yourself, and deeper into the art of teaching yoga.
Infinite Yoga’s 300 hour bridge Yoga Alliance certified teacher training will make you a better teacher and increase your certification to the 500hr level. You’ll advance in your communication skills visually, verbally and kinesthetically to teach and reach all levels of students.
The application should be accompanied by your $500 deposit which may be paid on-line or by check.
Please answer these questions as honestly and thoroughly as you can. All answers are confidential.
Requirements for Certification:
- Both modules must be completed within a 12 month period.
(The modules may be completed in any order)
- Full attendance each day for both modules
(Lateness and/or leaving early are not acceptable).
- Completion of the Yoga Teacher Training Weekend’ consisting of 3 workshops at Infinite Yoga (or a comparable training for students that live out of the State).
- Two book reports from the book list
- 50 hours* of taking class from an E-RYT 500 (or equivalent)
- 6 hours assisting/observing/co-teaching classes at Infinite Yoga.
*Four unlimited months of yoga (two per module) at Infinite Yoga are included in the Teacher Training Fee.
Dates & Times:
Infinite Yoga Teacher Training with Dana Rae Paré
You must be RYT 200, take both Infinite Yoga Teacher Training modules and the Yoga Teacher Training Weekend workshops are required to qualify for the Yoga Alliance 500 hour certification.
Price for each of the Infinite Yoga Teacher Training modules is $2,000. Both may be purchased at a discounted price of $3,500.
The price of the Yoga Teacher Training Weekend workshop is included in the price for both modules. If only one module is taken the price is listed below along with an estimate of the cost of independent study materials are:
- Yoga Teacher Training Weekend Workshop $125 (all three workshops)
- Independent Study Materials $50 to $150
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required along with a completed application. The balance of the tuition ($3,000 or $1,500) must be paid in full before the module begins.
A full refund, less the $500 non-refundable deposit, requires at least 30 days notice prior to the start date of the program. No refund, credit or transfer will be allowed within 30 days of the start date of the program.